Cracked Black Pepper Bread (Bread Machine)
- Ready In:
1 2lb loaf
- 1 1⁄2 cups water (70 to 80 )
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine pan in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting.
- Do not use time delay feature of your bread machine for this recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!