Crab Salad Sandwiches
A yummy treat for lunch, can also be an elegant sandwich for social brunches.
- Ready In:
- 1 package imitation crabmeat, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 8 slices of toasted bread
- Mix first seven ingredients.
- Lay one lettuce leaf each on four pieces of toast.
- Scoop filling on top of lettuce and place other piece of toast on top.
- Slice sandwich in the middle and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Haven't tried this yet...can't help but wonder if it might be even better with real fresh crab, or even canned crab meat..or even prawns or chunks of fresh lobster tail, or even canned lobster. It sounds wonderful. Messy usually means tasty in my book. Sorry. i might try it with canned crab & with a lobster tail or some prawns. I'll report back. ;-)