Crab Salad Sandwich (Brown Bag Recipe)
This is a very simple recipe I threw together...nothing fancy...just a brown bag recipe to give a little variety at the office...I get so tired of ordinary sandwiches. I like to take this spread separately in a tupperware container and then take along toasted wheat bread in a ziploc and slices of tomatoes in another ziploc bag and assemble at work so it is not soggy. Very easy and really quite tasty. I suppose you could also add olives if you like them.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped medium fine
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Mix first four ingredients together until well combined.
- Serve as sandwich on bread of your choice, (I prefer toasted bread, though you could use english muffin or bagel.).
- Add any additional toppings, such as tomatoes, olives etc at time of serving.