photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 10mins
- 1 smoked pork shoulder roll, 1 1/2 to 2 pounds
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 4 -6 red potatoes, unpeeled, quartered
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 -8 crushed peppercorns
- 2 cups water
- stone ground mustard (optional)
- Put the pork in a large crock pot and top with onion, potatoes and green beans.
- Mix seasonings (not mustard) in water and pour over the top.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
- Drain and serve with stone ground mustard, if desired.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com