Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- In a small bowl, beat the egg with a whisk until creamy.
- Push the cottage cheese through a wire strainer into the egg in the bowl. Mix well.
- Add the oil and flour. Mix well.
- Lightly oil a skillet and place over low heat. When the skillet is hot, spoon the batter into the skillet making four pancakes. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Cook 2-minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- Serve with applesauce, apple butter or your favorite whole fruit jam.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!