Corned Beef Casserole
- Ready In:
- 2 packages frozen cauliflower, steamed until very soft
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sauteed in a little
- butter or olive oil
- 1 can of canned corned beef (or fresh if you do it yourself)
- salt and pepper
- shredded cheese
- Mix together all ingredients with hand mixer (leave some cheese to top casserole).
- Pour into sprayed casserole dish, top with cheese and bake until cheese melts and gets bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was pretty darn good. The instructions (times, amounts, sizes, temps, etc) are very sketchy, so I did a lot of guess work. I used 1 large head of fresh cauliflower instead of frozen. For the shredded cheese, I used cheddar and Swiss (the Swiss to sprinkle on top). I baked it at 250 for about 25 minutes. This would be wonderful served on steamed cabbage or maybe even put some cabbage of sauerkraut in the casserole. Rye breadcrumbs would be a nice touch, too. This has lots of possibilities, and I'll be trying them all. Thanx for posting this!Reply