Corn-Nut Chex Mix
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1. Combine Chex cereals and peanuts in a bowl.
- 2. Melt the butter.
- 3. Add the Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, garlic powder, and chili powder to the melted butter and beat with a fork to combine them thoroughly.
- 4. Pour over the cereal mix and turn it with a large spoon until the butter mixture is well distributed.
- 5. Add the Corn Nuts, pretzels, and cheese crackers to the cereal bowl and turn over until everything is well mixed.
- 6. Distribute the mixture among two or three 9 x 13 baking dishes and toast it in a 300-degree oven, 15 minutes at a time, four times over. Stir the mix between each 15-minute session.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!