- Ready In:
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 1⁄2 cups corn (fresh cut off the cobb)
- Cut corn off cobbs and set aside.
- Mix eggs until thick and creamy.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and fold in corn.
- Drop rounded teaspoons into 375º deep fryer and fry until golden brown.
- Stir often to allow all sides to cook evenly.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot with a side of your favorite ranch dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Missouri born and bred. Raised in a family of awesome cooks and bakers! I love to cook, bake breads, pies. Nothing makes me happier than to hear someone moan or sigh with delight while eating something I've made.