Copycat Starbucks Secret Menu Keto White Tea Drink
photo by EmKenBken
- Ready In:
- 5 peach tea bags, such as Rishi
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk, full fat
- 3 drops stevia extract, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice, for serving
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- In a small sauce pot bring 1 cup of water to a boil. Transfer to a medium heatproof bowl. Steep tea bags for 10 minutes. Add 1 cup of cold water to tea. Squeeze remaining tea from tea bags (into bowl) and discard, or save for later use.
- In a blender, combine half of the brewed tea, the coconut milk, and vanilla; blend on low until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in remaining tea. Stir in stevia extract, tasting for desired sweetness, add as many drops as needed to reach desired flavor. Chill tea until ready to serve. Up to two days. Reblend before serving, if mixture has separated.
- To serve, pour Keto White Tea Drink over ice, top with whipped cream (if desired) serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!