Copycat Starbucks Secret Menu Two-Toned Drink
The Starbucks secret menu items are like shooting stars; watch out for them or they will fly past you so quickly you may miss them!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup tea (acai berry)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup white grape juice
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry
- 1⁄3 cup syrup (vanilla)
- 1 cup iced tea (passion)
- 1 cup soymilk
- 3⁄4 cup blackberry
- 1⁄4 cup syrup (vanilla)
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar, bring to a boil, stirring a few times with a wooden spoon to ensure sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Allow vanilla syrup to cool to room temperature.
- Brew Acai tea with 6 tea bags and chop the strawberries, chop more for garnish if desired.
- Combine ingredients for pink drink in blender. Blend until smooth. Stir in additional chopped strawberries if desired. chill until ready to use.
- Brew passion iced tea with 4 tea bags and chop the blackberries, chop more for garnish if desired.
- Combine ingredients for purple drink in blender. Blend until smooth. Stir in additional chopped blackberries if desired. Chill until ready to use.
- Dividing between 4 ice-filled glasses, carefully pour 6 ounces of Pink Drink into the bottom of each glass.
- To form the layered effect, slowly pour 6 ounces of the Purple Drink over a large spoon resting on the ice of the first glass. The spoon should help ensure the purple drink “floats” across the surface. If needed, adjust the angle of the spoon. Repeat with remaining glasses. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation