Copycat Shake Shack Shack Attack Concrete
photo by EmKenBken
- Ready In:
1 1/2 Quarts
- Copycat Shake Shack Chocolate Frozen Custard for base custard
Chocolate Frozen Custard
- 0.5 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, such as tollhouse, cut into 1- inch pieces
- 6 chocolate truffles, dark chocolate, such as Lindt
- 7 ounces dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄3 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fine salt
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon real vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate sprinkles
Make Chocolate Frozen Custard:
- Before freezing, fold in cookie dough, chopped truffles, and chocolate chunks.
- Transfer to a freezer safe container and freeze for at least two hours, or until firm enough to scoop. While Concrete freezes make fudge sauce.
- in a small saucepan over medium, combine the heavy cream, butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and salt bring to a simmer stirring to combine. Add the chocolate and cocoa powder; reduce the heat to low and cook, whisking, until the chocolate is melted and the sauce is smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the vanilla. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Cool 10 minutes before serving. Scoop concrete into desired portions top with fudge sauce and sprinkles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!