Copycat Chick-Fil-A Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap
One of the healthier choices on the Chick-fil-A menu, this wrap is packed with veggies and a ton of flavor.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 chicken breast, about (14oz)
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves, torn
- 1⁄4 cup coleslaw mix
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 flat bread, multigrain
- In a medium bowl whisk together ingredients for brine Add chicken, making sure to coat evenly. Allow chicken to marinate for 20 minutes. Remove chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat grill to high, oil lightly. Grill chicken turning once until grill marks have appeared and chicken is opaque throughout, about 3 to 4 minutes a side.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board and slice thinly across the grain. Divide lettuce, coleslaw mix, carrots, cheese and chicken between both wraps. Roll up and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION