photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 45mins
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄3 cup shredded zucchini
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed or 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh thyme, snipped
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- Add the ingredients to bread machine according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Select basic white cycle and crust setting.
- NOTE: Dough may appear stiff at first until the vegetables have released some of their liquid during the kneading cycle.
- Watch closely; it may be necessary to add 1 to 3 tablespoons additional flour.
- If you prefer, you can use the dough setting on your machine and bake in a conventional oven at 350 degrees F until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!