Coffee Sundaes With Salted Peanut Butter Caramel
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup store-bought good-quality caramel sauce
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄3 cup chunky old-fashioned peanut butter
- 1 pint coffee ice cream or 1 pint frozen yogurt
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dry roasted salted peanut (can use regular roasted peanuts)
- 1 teaspoon whole roasted coffee beans, crushed
- Put caramel sauce and salt in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat until sauce is warm but not boiling and salt dissolves, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter until incorporated.
- Scoop 1/2 cup ice cream into each bowl. Top each with 1/4 cup caramel sauce, 1/4 cup whipped cream, 1 tablespoons peanuts and a sprinkling of coffee beans.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm just me, mother, grandmother...friend to many and a Louisianian. My Cajun and French Quarter Italian descent afforded me exposure to some of the best of foods. My passions are my family, decorating, cooking and gardening. Those very passions push me into constant awareness with always looking for something new to delight the senses, thus my favorite idiom...Inspire me, puuuullllllleeeeeeease! ...and I mean it, too. God Bless America!