Coffee Can Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Pour a small amount of oil in the bottom of the clean coffee can (from a 2 pound coffee can).
- Place meat in the bottom of the can and allow to partially brown.
- If using hamburger or sausage, form a good-sized patty which covers the bottom of the can.
- Layer with corn, potatoes, green beans and tomatoes or tomato juice.
- Cover the can with aluminum foil and set it in among hot coals.
- Cook for approximately one hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!