Campfire Coffee Can Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Peel the potatoes and carrots with a vegetable peeler, and grate them or cut them into really thin slices.
- Remove the skins from the onions and cut them into really thin slices.
- Make four layers in a clean 3 lb coffee can, starting with the ground beef, add the onions, then the potatoes, then the carrots, sprinkling each layer very lightly with salt and pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and set in or on the campfire.
- Cook 30-60 minutes depending on how hot your fire is.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!