- Cut the beef into 1/2-inch cubes discarding the bone and fat.
- In a Dutch oven melt the oil andadd the meat stirring to brown on all sides. Remove the meat cubes as they brown.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the drippings until they are soft.
- Stir in the paprika salt and caraway seeds; cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the meat Coca-Cola wine and tomatoes.
- Cover tightly; simmer about 1-1/2 hours or until the meat is fork-tender.
- In a bowl blend the flour with a little water to make a smooth paste; stir into goulash.
- Serve with hot noodles.