Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
1 bundt cake
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup soft butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 3 -4 tablespoons milk
- Combine all ingredients for cake and mix well.
- Grease a bundt cake pan and pour half of cake batter into pan.
- Combine all filling ingredients and sprinkle half evenly over batter.
- Top with remaining batter, then sprinkle the rest of the filling mixture over the top of the cake.
- Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes, then turn over onto a plate and remove from the pan.
- Cool cake completely.
- For glaze, mix together butter and vanilla, then add powdered sugar.
- Whisk in milk a tablespoon at a time until glaze is desired consistency.
- Pour glaze over top of cake and let it run down the sides.
- Allow glaze to firm before serving.
Join The Conversation