Cinnamon Dip for Apples
photo by Starrynews
- Ready In:
3/4 cups dip
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- Put brown sugar, cinnamon, honey, and butter in a microwave-safe container. No need to mix yet.
- Microwave for 20 seconds, until butter melts. Remove and mix together.
- Add yogurt and mix very well.
- Served with apples. Haven't tried any other fruits!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have lived in NE Oklahoma for most of my life, but recently I moved to Memphis, TN. I live with my husband Ron and our two cats, Inara and Clara. I'm a recent college graduate (Bachelors in Accounting) but currently working for a temp agency doing data entry work. My husband is currently pursuing the same degree (but don't think we're boring because we want to be accountants!!). I like cooking but rarely have the time! Between taking care of my 3 babies (hehe..), working, commuting, and cleaning.. there's not much time to be creative in the kitchen! I'm in the transition between eating out every night at the worst places and starting Weight Watchers with my husband (and cooking at home every day, trying to stay under points!). Recipezaar has already helped us out a lot. We enjoy spending time with our friends, playing Rock Band (yah!!), playing WoW, and loving our cats! We both enjoy comedy movies and television. And FoodNetwork!