Christmas Tree Biscuits
- Combine the butter and sugar.
- Slowly add the eggs and beat until the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the flour, baking powder and spice and mix thoroughly.
- Cover and chill for about 1 hour minimum.
- Preheat oven to 180 C / 350 F / Gas 4.
- Carefully roll out the mixture on a floured surface and using Christmas biscuit cutters, cut out various shapes.
- Using a skewer, make holes at the top of the shape to thread ribbons through.
- Place on greased baking sheets and bake for about 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- When cool, thread with Christmas ribbons, decorate with icing and hang on your Christmas tree.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!