- Ready In:
- 18 eggs, beaten
- 2 lbs grated monterey jack pepper cheese (the store brand is milder which is what I use, if you like it hotter add chopped chilies)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Pam cooking spray
- Beat eggs, add milk and grated cheese.
- Pour into sprayed or buttered pan (I use a disposal 1/2 sheet or 9x13 pan).
- Bake 350 for approx 45 mins to 1 hr til golden brown.
- Great served with baked pork roll and applesauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am NOT a good everyday cook, except for a very few things that have been passed down from my Granny (and what I have stolen from here). I am getting much better since I found this site - many thanks from my husband & family!