MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Raspberries and chocolate team up to make a delicious dessert or even breakfast.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 3⁄4 cup bittersweet chocolate chips or 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg
- Whisk egg with 1 T water.
- Brush dough edges with egg-water mixture.
- Fold dough to enclose filling.
- Seal edges; crimp with a fork.
- Transfer to a prepared sheet.
- Pierce turnover once or twice to vent; brush top with egg wash.
- Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool slightly on wire rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION