Chocolate Pudding +
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 4 cups milk, cold
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- Combine first 3 ingredients in large bowl, & using electric mixer, CAREFULLY beat until moist & well blended.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip, mixing completely.
- In another large bowl, combine milk & pudding mix, & with whisk or electric mixer, beat until well blended.
- Add chocolate pudding mixture to cream cheese mixture & beat or stir together until well blended.
- Cover & refrigerate. Serve cold.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow - this is some rich stuff! Although I used reduced fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), reduced fat Cool Whip, and 1% fat milk, this pudding tasted as if it was made with full-fat products. Very rich and chocolate-y. I will say that it makes a LOT and can easily be reduced by half, as a little goes a long way. Served with some whipped cream on top.
Oh my goodness, this is just heavenly. I used low fat cream cheese, Splenda for the sugar, Cool Whip Light, skim mill and sugar free-fat free pudding mix. It's rich tasting, fabulously creamy and amazingly light even though it has a perfect thick pudding texture. The cream cheese whipping will go easier if you soften/warm it a bit in the micro before beginning. This is a true delight.
YUMMY! I made a half recipe with Neufchatel, Cool Whip Lite, 1% milk and two 1.4oz packages of sugar-free chocolate pudding. It makes a very heavy rich chocolaty pudding. Made my way it tastes like it's bad for you but really isn't. If you're craving chocolate this will satisfy. Made for the Holiday tag game.