Chocolate Passion Bowl
photo by JAG0913
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container french whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 whole nine inch pan brownie, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint raspberries, any fruit of your choice. Whatever happens to be in season
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
- Place half of the brownie cubes in 2-quart serving bowl; top with half of the pudding mixture, half of the raspberries, and half of the remaining whipped topping. Repeat all layers.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delicious and easy. Couldn't find french vanilla whipped cream so i added a little vanilla extract. Also think ahead for the whipped cream. Everywhere i went it was frozen and it says to thaw for like 4 hrs. Found this same recipe on the kraftfoods site. They even have a video showing how to make it. http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/cookingschool/videos/videoplayer.htm?vid=342
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old. I am married and have a wonderful family. My hubbie is the greatest. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl. Her name is Lizzie Belle. I have pics if anyone wants to see. I work for a bank in Brandon, MS. My hubbie is a police officer in Jackson. I have a great cookbook that is called "Any Blonde Can Cook". It is awesome. I love to cook...when I have the time. My family keeps me pretty busy though. I enjoy reading books, going to the movies, traveling, spending time with my family, cooking, playing with Lizzie Belle, tanning, and getting my nails done.