Chocolate Mochi Recipe
- Ready In:
- 2 cups mochiko sweet rice flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Sift dry ingredients, mochiko, sugar and baking soda in a large bowl. Melt margarine and chocolate chips together and combine with evaporated milk, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix well and stir any ingredients until it becomes a smooth batter. Then pour into greased 9x13 pan. Bake in 350 degree pre-heated oven. 45-55 min, cool, then serve. Do not refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love trying new dishes. For me, food is a way of experiencing the world without leaving my home, and I'm hoping that as my two sons get older that I can convince them to come with me on my culinary adventures.