Chocolate Mascarpone Cream
- Ready In:
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Place mascarpone in a large bowl.
- Sift the sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon over the mascarpone then mix well.
- Stir in the Grand Marnier and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the whipped cream, repeat 1/3 at a time.
- Spoon into 4 individual serving dishes and chill.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I'm so thrilled to be the first to review this awesome recipe. It was so easy my 6 year old DGD did most of the work and it came together in minutes. The only thing I did different was add a teaspoon of vanilla to it. My biggest mistake is that I didn't double it, such creamy, chocolate goodness that everyone (even the picky 6 year old) declared the BEST!!! Made for Lorac cook-a-thon, get well soon my friend.