Chocolate Cornflakes Slice
photo by palateculinarystudio
- Ready In:
- 22 1⁄2 g desiccated coconut
- 87 1⁄2 g demerara sugar
- 40 g corn flakes
- 45 g coco chips
- 62 1⁄2 g butter (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 25 g white chocolate (melted )
- 112 1⁄2 g flour
- In a bowl mix the flour, coconut, sugar, cornflakes, chips. In another bowl mix the butter & egg. Add the flour mixture.
- Pour it in a lined & greased tin - 9x3inch loaf tin. Bake @170 deg for 15 minutes. Cool on a cooling rack. Cut thick slice & drizzle melted chocolate.
- For more recipe, visit us http://www.palateculinarystudio.com/recipes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!