Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar Mix
Be sure to place a ribbon on the jar with directions for baking.
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Combine flour, soda, and powder.
- Place in a 1 quart jar.
- Layer remaining ingredients pressing firmly after each layer.
Recipe to attach to jar:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat 12 tablespoons softened unsalted butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Place cookie mix in an other bowl and mix to combine ingredients. Add butter mixture and blend in to smooth any clumps. Drop tablespoon full onto ungreased pan and bake 9-11 minutes.
- Cool on pan then remove to rack to completely cool.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more