Chocolate Banana Nut Muffins
photo by Redsie
- Ready In:
- Set oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, milk, oil, bananas and vanilla; mix well to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stir JUST until moistened (don't worry about any small lumps remaining).
- Gently stir in the nuts.
- Divide batter evenly between the lined muffin tins (filling to the top!).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until muffins test done).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!