Chocolate Balls With Cereals
photo by Leziz
- Ready In:
- firstly, break biscuits completely.
- add milk, sugar, butter, cocoa and coconut.
- mix all of them.
- then knead like dough.
- after that, cut small pieces and make round balls.
- melt chocolate in microwave and add some butter.
- break cereals in the bowl.
- dip each ball into melted chocolate mixture and allow excess to drip off.
- roll in cereals.
- Place on cookie sheet and refrigerate until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!