Chocochip Peanut Butter Cookies Made With Oil (Not Marg)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, any kind
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour (can use a mix of white and whole wheat)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Mix the first four ingredients, then mix in everything else.
- Form little balls and press into a cookie shape.
- Place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and criss-cross each cookie with a fork.
- Bake at 180 degrees C (350 F) for 10-12 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation