Chinese Fruit Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This comes from 1000 Great Recipes. Posting for ZWT3. I love fruit salads b/c you can have them for breakfast, lunch or dessert!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 (14 ounce) can lychees in heavy syrup
- 1 mango, stoned and sliced
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 star fruit, sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Place the sugar in a small saucepan with the lime zest and 1 ¼ cups water.
- Heat gently until the sugar dissolves completely, then increase the heat and boil gently for about 7-8 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and leave on one side to cool the syrup.
- Drain the lychees into a jug and pour the juice into the cooled lime syrup with the lime juice.
- Place the fruit in a bowl and toss gently with the syrup. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION