Chilli and Ginger Pork Stir-Fry With Pak Choi and Noodles
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 piece ginger
- 700 g pork
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 440 g stir fry vegetables
- 400 g pak choi
- 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 400 g noodles
- To make the marinade, put the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and ginger, along with a little seasoning, into a large bowl. Trim the fat from the pork loin steaks and cut into strips. Add the pork to the marinade, stir well, cover with clingfilm and leave to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat a large wok until hot then add the vegetable oil and the marinated pork and stir-fry for a couple of minutes until nicely browned. Tip into a bowl and set aside.
- Finely chop the chilli and spring onions (from the stir-fry vegetable pack) and fry for 1-2 minutes. Add the baby corn and broccoli and a splash of water and fry for 2-3 minutes. Then add the rest of the vegetables and the oyster sauce and fry for another 2-3 minutes. Add a little water to make it a little more saucy. Stir in the cooked pork and cooking juices, heat through for 1 minute, then remove from the heat.
- Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling salted water for about 4 minutes until tender but still retaining a slight bite, then drain and immediately toss with a little sesame oil. Divide equally among serving bowls, then spoon over the pork, vegetables and serve at once.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!