Chilled Cucumber Bisque
- Ready In:
- 2 cucumbers, unpeeled,coarsely chopped
- 1 zucchini, unpeeled,coarsely chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 16 ounces sour cream or 16 ounces plain yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 dash salt
- lemon pepper
- Blend together cucumbers, zucchini, green pepper, onion, mayonnaise, sour cream or plain yogurt, raspberry vinegar, dill weed, salt, and lemon pepper until smooth in blender size batches.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Garnish with fresh nasturtiums (optional), and small stalks from celery hearts.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!