Chili Mint Rub
Ideal marinade for roast lamb
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 1⁄2 lbs leg of lamb
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄2 - 1 tablespoon hot chili paste (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup loose packed fresh mint leaves
- Leave lamb to get to room temperature.
- place all other items in food blender to create a paste. spread half of mixture over lamb, alow to stand for 2 hours.
- Place in foil tray and cover with rest of mixture. Cover tray with foil( TIGHTLY ).
- cook for 1 hour in covered bbq. Remove foil and cook a further 30 minutes, or until done to your taste.
- Mint leaves to be loose packed.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION