Chicken With Lima Beans (Crockpot Recipe)
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 10mins
- 3 -4 chicken breast-cut off any fat
- 8 ounces to 16oz bag lima beans, Frozen is fine
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3 -4 chicken, cubes
- Put lima beans in first, onion and then the corn.
- Season up the chicken with pepper, salt and garlic powder put those on top.
- Throw in the chicken cubes, let it cook for 4 hours and then add the can of mushroom soup, let it cook for another 2 hours. Meat will start to fall off, add some Yellow Rice. Makes a quick meal.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!