Easy Veggie Soup with Chicken
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup celery, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups corn kernels, frozen
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes. Place chicken, onion,carrots, celery, cilantro, green onion, garlic, salt, pepper and water in pressure cooker. Lock lid into place. Over high heat, bring cooker up to pressure. Then reduce heat to maintain pressure and pressure regulator rocks gently. Cook for 8 minutes. Quickly release the pressure. Carefully remove lid and add frozen corn. Heat on medium heat until corn is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!