Chicken Stir Fry Rice
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon grated and peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 6 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Stir together ginger, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce and garlic. Add to chicken and refrigerate unitl ready to use.
- Saute onions, red peppers and celery in hot oil for 3-4 minutes. Add chicken stock, 1 tsp soy sauce, broccoli and bean sprouts. Cook another 4 minutes.
- Stir in seasonned chicken and cooked rice.
- Stir fry until piping hot.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!