photo by Yorky1000
- Ready In:
- 400 g chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 3 tomatoes, peeled and liquidized
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (plus a little more for brushing)
- 2 teaspoons pureed garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Trim the chicken and cut into bite size pieces. Place the pieces into a bowl.
- Mix the tomatoes, tomato puree, chili powder, olive oil, garlic, onion and coriander in a jug and then pour over the chicken.
- Mix well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and brush with olive oil. Season.
- Grill, turning often, until cooked and slightly charred.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!