Chicken Parmesan Pita
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 pita breads, cut in half
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Cut chicken in bite sized pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat oil and saute chicken until cooked through and lightly browned. Stir in sauce. Cook until heated thoroughly.
- Turn off heat. Stir in mozzarella cheese.
- Fill each pita half with chicken mixture. Sprinkle each with parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION