Chicken Noodle Soup Bake
photo by catercow
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F--cook egg noodles according to directions. When done, place in greased 2 qt baking dish.
- Cook peas and carrots in boiling water for 3 minutes--drain.
- Prepare half of the Pesto sauce mix.
- Add peas, carrots, and chicken to sauce and stir.
- Spoon over noodles, sprinkle with chives and parsley and bake 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This dish was very easy to put together. I didn't have cooked chicken on hand so it took me a little longer than the time stated. While the flavor was good I still felt like it was missing something. I still HIGHLY recommend this recipe but I think next time I make it I might add some cream or some cheese. Thanks for the great recipe!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/PAC08Main.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> I'm a 19 year old college student and I cook a lot for my mother and my boyfriend. I try to tend a lot to their tastes (she likes traditional comfort foods and he prefers spicer fare) and I am very health concious. I am also an avid baker and run my own bakery business when I'm not at school so I am always looking for and creating new bakery recipes.