Chicken Lattice Pie
- Ready In:
- 3 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 cups cubed chicken
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablesapoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Unroll two tubes of thre crescent roll dough, and seperate into rectangles.
- Place rectangles in an ungreased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Press onto bottom and 1/4 inch up the sides of pan to form a crust, sealing the seams and perferations.
- Bake 375 degrees for 5-7 minutes or until light golden brown.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, cheese, broccoli, soup, milk, mustard, onion, salt, and pepper, and spoon over crust.
- Unroll remaining dough, divide into rectangles, and seal perferations.
- Cut each rectangle into 4 (1 inch strips).
- Unroll strips, making a lattice design, on to of chicken mixture.
- Brush with egg.
- Bake 17-22 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown, and filling is bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>