Chicken Enchilada Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, grilled and shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded colby-monterey jack cheese or (8 ounce) package Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chili peppers
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- Place shredded chicken in a medium bowl, and mix in cream cheese, mayonnaise, shredded cheese, green chile peppers and jalapeno pepper.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a medium baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- ***NOTE***I season the chicken with my favorite spices prior to grilling.
- Fajita seasoning or Montreal seasoning work well.
- The purchased grilled chicken would save a step, also.
- I have added more or less jalapeno depending on the tastes of those I will be serving it to.
Join The Conversation
i have made tnis recipe soooo many times, i love it and so do my friends. u can also tweak it to make chicken enchlidas. its so good. and addicting. if u havnt tried this, u must, its very easy to make, u can even use a roasted chicken, my favorite roasted chicken is from costco. if u want to shorten the shredding time too. but that part is up to you. both ways are easy and good