Chicken Enchilada Dip
photo by agileangus
- Ready In:
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 small jalapeno, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 teaspoon tony cachere's creole seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or a few dashes of hot sauce)
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, cream cheese and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Add cheddar cheese and mix.
- Add green chiles, jalapeño, creole seasoning and cayenne pepper or hot sauce. (Add more or less depending on how much heat you want.).
- pour into 9x12 baking dish. Bake at 375 uncovered for about 20 minutes, until brown around the edges.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!