Chicken and Mushroom Alfredo Pizza
- Ready In:
- 2 medium precooked prepared pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large boneless skinless chicken breast
- seasoning salt, to taste
- minced dried garlic, to taste
- dried basil, to taste
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce, separated
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach, separated
- 8 -12 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package washed and sliced mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In small skillet, heat oil while cutting up chicken breast into small pieces. Then, saute chicken in oil, and season with salt, minced garlic and dried basil. When chicken is fully cooked and no longer pink, remove from skillet and saute sliced mushrooms in oil; season mushrooms with minced garlic and seasoned salt as well.
- Top each pizza crust with the Alfredo sauce; about 1/4 to 1/2 half cup of sauce per crust, making sure to spread all the way to the edges. Sprinkle with dried basil. Then add chopped spinach and mozzarella, followed by the sauteed chicken and mushrooms.
- Bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is slightly crispy.
- For additional options, you can top pizza with small pieces of bacon.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
OMG! Sooooooo Good! I can't believe it took me so long to finally make this. I've been missing out. As Meggifer suggested to me in person, I added bacon as well. This got glowing reviews from everyone who tried it, and I'm currently printing the recipe to pass around the office. This is going to become a regular in my recipe rotation. Thanks Meg!