Chicken and Hummus Wraps
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
2 wraps each
- 2 tablespoons hummus, any flavor
- 4 small organic whole wheat tortillas
- 1 large grilled chicken breast, cut into thin strips (seasoned how you like)
- 1⁄2 small cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 4 medium romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 4 teaspoons chili oil or 4 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- kosher sea salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Spread 1/2 tablespoon hummus over each tortilla.
- Put the strips of chicken and cucumber on top; add the shredded lettuce.
- Drizzle each wrap with 1 teaspoon chile oil or sweet chile sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortillas and secure with a toothpick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great tasty wrap! I added some chopped apple instead of the cucumber and some sweet chili sauce. I also used 2 tablespoons of hummus and pre-cooked chicken from leftovers. This was a quick meal I put together after I got home from bowling. Thanks for posting! This recipe was made for "Potluck Tag (January) - Bring a Friend Event!!!"