Cherry-Pineapple Dump Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is an interesting dessert to be served at any special occasion, personally I like it on any day of the week!!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a 9x13 glass casserole dish mix together cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple. Sprinkle entire box of cake mix over fruit careful not to have any big lumps. Melt butter and drizzle over cake mix. Sprinkle coconut and nuts over entire cake.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION