Cheesy Garlic Bread
photo by Debbwl
- Ready In:
- 1 baguette (12-inch/30cm)
- 2 tablespoons garlic butter (or as much as you like)
- 3 sticks mozzarella string cheese
- Cut 12 slices in the baguette being careful not the cut all the way through and then spread garlic butter on both sides of the cut portions (I got 12 pieces out of my baguette).
- Now slit the baguette lengthwise being careful not to slit it all the way through.
- Place stringy cheese sticks along centre cut, I had to slightly overlap them to fit.
- Wrap tightly in alfoil and place in a preheated 180C oven and bake for 15 minutes, if you wish a slightly crispy top to your bread open up foil slightly for the last 5 minutes.
- Serve when finished baking.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
With the demise of the forums and with no more interaction on site with what was a great community and it was a pleasure to get to know so many of you over the years and to have had the privilege of meeting some of you in person. For me now this is just another recipe site like to many on the net, it has lost its specialness, such a pity especially when Scripps changed the name from Recipezaar to Food.com and made this statement sorry cannot replicate here as considered invalid but they basically said yes the community was valuable hence .com was short for community but it was a pack of lies as they were not willing to put the money into that community and got rid of the forums which was the community so for .com has become .crap.