Cheesy Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (6 ounce) package white long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 cup frozen onion, seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts (shredded or cubed)
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup frozen whole kernel corn (thawed)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas (thawed)
- Cook rice mix according to package directions.
- Saute onion seasoning blend in butter in skillet until tender.
- Combine all ingredients and bake (uncovered) in 1-1/2-quart casserole at 350 degrees F until hot throughout, 30-40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 36 years old and the mother of four wonderful children. Two girls and two boys. ?Being a stay-at-home mom affords me ample time to indulge my passion for cooking and baking! (Thanks again to my wonderful husband!) My oldest daughter loves to help in the kitchen and wants to eat what she cooks, so that's helping broaden her eating horizons! My youngest daughter is still pretty picky, but we're dealing! Thank goodness my husband is gracious enough to eat whatever I cook. (I guess he knows that if he complains, he'll be asked to do the cooking himself!!)