Cheesy Bacon Hash Browns
Cheese, cheese, & more cheese...
- Ready In:
- 1 (20 ounce) package shredded hash browns (refrigerated kind)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 4 ounces light sour cream (I use the Daisy brand)
- 1⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2⁄3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 -4 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 8x8 glass pan with cooking spray.
- Mix the hash browns, soup, sour cream, milk, spices, bacon, & 1/2 cup of shredded cheese together in a large bowl. (Save the rest of the shredded cheese to place on top of the casserole).
- Place the mixture in the 8x8 pan. Cook, uncovered, for 25 minutes. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top of the casserole. Broil on high for additional 5 minutes or until the top begins to turn golden.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation